Games fit is a fully fitness focused hours based on play and games. The best part about these sessions is we mix up adults and children meaning we can get the whole family fit in one energetic session. The class is one hour long and participants will get fit playing fitness based versions of their favourite games including: NOUGHTS & CROSSES, DUCK DUCK GOOSE, AGILITY COURSES, TAG and many more.
- Each session is just one hour long making it achievable for adults and kids alike.
- The ratio of adults to children is 1:2. A child may not be signed up for Games Fit unless there is at least one participating adult.
- We have an age limit children must be aged 8 years old and above – from a motor skills developmental standpoint it is just too difficult.
- Parents will need to sign a waiver for each child attending as children are not covered under our insurance policies. Once the waiver is signed it takes any exposure away.
- Every adult and parent will need to fill in a health questionnaire before the start of each session.
£5 for adults, free for under 16’s, no need to book, just turn up. Sessions will take place on Tuesdays 6.30-7.30pm at Phillimore Recreation Ground, Gills Hill, Radlett, WD7 8AL
Any questions, please contact email@example.com