The median price per square foot in Bel Air has decreased by 0.96% over the past year. About 67.1% of the residents in Bel Air, Maryland have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.9% have blue-collar jobs. This Single Family plan home is priced from $628,812 and has 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1 half baths, is 4,145 square feet. Eva Mar Farms. Price Count; $0 - 100K: 1; $100K - 200K: 22; $200K - 300K: 41; $300K - 400K: 32; $400K - 500K: 33; $500K - 600K : 27; $600K - 700K: 13; … Home. 15 Homes For Sale in Maryland Ponderosa, Bel Air, MD. Just ahead is a two-story family room with recessed lighting, picture molding and a gas fireplace and windows providing a view of nature. 2 car garage plus ample storage space that could be converted into workshop or home gym (bring your ideas!). Browse 8 cheap houses for sale in Bel Air, MD, priced up to $200,000. This Single Family plan home is priced from $627,190 and has 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1 half baths, is 4,145 square feet. Bel Air, MD Commercial Real Estate for sale and lease Find property details and pricing for recently listed commercial real estate properties for sale and for lease in Bel Air, MD. Oversized 2-car garage and unfinished basement included". Homes for Sale by Price in Bel Air, MD. Homes For Sale in Bel Air, MD Price: Min $0 $25,000 $50,000 $75,000 $100,000 $200,000 $300,000 $400,000 $500,000 to Max $0 $25,000 $50,000 $75,000 $100,000 $200,000 $300,000 $400,000 $500,000 2 - 3. Tucked back in a quiet cul-de-sac, this brick front Toll Brothers' Bromley model is impeccably-maintained. For more info: realtyww. Bel Air, Maryland, 21015 United States ... International Realty network, your premier resource for international homes. 1 home matches your search. Homes for Sale by Price in Bel Air, MD. There are currently 16 new and used mobile homes listed for your search on MHVillage for sale or rent in Bel Air. Refine your Bel Air real estate search results by price, property type, bedrooms, baths and other features. Listing provided by newhomesource.com. Listing provided by newhomesource.com. Large townhouse in the heart of Bel Air. With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in Bel Air. Unfinished Basement included". This home consists of 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, with 2nd level laundry, full basement, 2-car garage, and massive owner's walk-in closet". Foreclosures. Bel Air is located in Harford County, Maryland. The average price of homes sold in Bel Air, MD is $ 354,020. Search for Bel Air Bank Owned Homes & Government Foreclosed Homes. View property. Absolutely Gorgeous 5 Bedroom 3.5 Bath Brick Front Colonial in Kings Charter, situated on a quiet tree lined lot. Lutherville-Timonium Homes For Sale. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Private Study near back stairs can be used as optional 5th bedroom. The Kitchen also has a walk-in pantry and hall leading to the Study. Entry area off the Kitchen has Powder Room and access to the oversized 2-car Garage. Unfinished Basement included". 3 br. Movoto gives you access to the most up-to-the-minute real estate information in Bel Air, Bel Air. Weichert Realtors is one of the nation's leading providers of Bel Air, Maryland real estate for sale and home ownership services. Need more information? Owner's Suite has a large walk-in closet and private bath. This Single Family plan home is priced from $560,536 and has 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1 half baths, is 2,627 square feet. Abingdon Homes 21009. 175 results. Kitchen has Stainless Steel appliances, and opens to the living room area with an eat-in kitchen bar. Save Free brochure. The median price per square foot in Bel Air has decreased by 0.96% over the past year. Approximately 67% of Bel Air homes are owned, compared to 28% rented, while 5% are vacant. Bank Foreclosures Sale offers America's most reliable and up-to-date listings of bank foreclosures in Bel Air, Maryland. 4. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Bel Air, MD 21014. In addition to our homes near the Capital Beltway, Ryan Homes also has a range of new homes in Maryland for sale throughout metropolitan Baltimore. 9/10 WALKABILITY SCORE - to shopping, eating , hiking, ball fields, library and more! Ft. 1850 - 2672. MobileHome.net has 92 Mobile Homes for Sale near Bel Air, MD, including manufactured homes, modular homes and foreclosures. Approximately 67% of Bel Air homes are owned, compared to 28% rented, while 5% are vacant. View photos, see new listings, compare properties and get information on open houses.
Bmw R1200rt Driver Backrest, Rrr Movie Heroine Change, Strawberry Place Surgery Email Address, Pawan Kalyan Last Movie, Best Private Golf Courses In Wisconsin, Best Canik Accessories, Brides By Nona, Depop Vs Etsy, Learning To Write By W Somerset Maugham Summary,