We’ve all had to adjust to a different way of living in recent months and your We Move She Moves sessions will also have some changes. Whilst sessions have been suspended the team, venues and instructors have been working hard to create a safe environment for you to come back to. From the feedback we received from the WMSM survey we know many of you are excited to return to classes and that for a lot of you the amount of physical activity you have been doing has changed over the last few months. We also know from your feedback how important cleanliness, social distancing measures and the support of the instructor is and so all these elements will be considered with our sessions.
There will be a phased restarting of classes as each of the sessions operate at different venues, have different equipment requirements and different space requirements and so we need to make sure we follow Government guidelines to keep you and the instructors safe. As and when start dates for classes are confirmed the information will be uploaded to the class timetable. We’ll include as much information about each session as possible to give you an idea of what to expect when you return as all the venues we use will have different procedures in place.
To give you an idea of some of the procedures which will be in place:
- Venues will likely have a one-way systems in place and access to some facilities will be restricted
- We ask you not to turn up to early for sessions as venues will have other bookings
- Activities should be pre-booked and the booking system for each class will be available in the information page for each class.
- Class numbers may be restricted to ensure social distancing can be maintained
- Class times may change to allow adequate cleaning time between sessions and to ensure participants and other venue users can exit and enter safely
- Some classes will be limited or unavailable initially
- Please read our Health Commitment Statement before attending any sessions
- Please ensure you adhere to social distancing throughout your session and are considerate to other venue users.
- All participants will need to bring own equipment to sessions