The main components of yoga are postures (a series of poses or movements designed to increase strength and flexibility) and breathing. You don’t need to be bendy to take part; these sessions are designed to suit people of all shapes, ages and abilities. Basic yoga moves are enough to give you a great workout.
A qualified instructor will be on hand to advise you on the best poses for your ability. There is no need to book.
Take a mat if you have one, though the instructor will have some spare. Wear loose, comfortable clothes and no shoes are needed as yoga tends to be performed bare foot.
Please ensure you have read the following information before booking and attending a session, to ensure we are doing everything we can to try and keep you safe:
- Everyone must book in advance through https://www.marymclellanyoga.com/
- You will need to bring your own yoga mat as there will not be any to borrow
- A mask must be worn when entering and walking around the building, but can be removed once in the hall.
- The venue has a one way system in place and so please ensure to follow these.
- Please arrive just before the session and leave promptly after.
- Please ensure you are following current guidance regarding social distancing and socialising.
- Please read our Health Statement before booking the session.